- Policy development and interpretation
- Employee relations and communications
- Recruitment and orientation
- Compensation administration, insurance and other benefit programs
- Workers’ compensation and risk management
- Training and development
- Labor relations
- Serves as staff liaison for the Board of Police Commissioners
Village employees may live outside the Village provided that in no case shall an employee's residence be farther than thirty (30) line miles from the corporate limits of the Village within six (6) months of hire. Any extension to the six (6) month timeline must be approved by the Village Administrator.Equal Employment OpportunityThe Village of Woodridge affords equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, order of protection, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service (except dishonorable), or any other protected status under applicable local, state or federal law. This policy applies to recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, discharge, training, and all other terms, conditions, or privileges of employment.
- The Village of Woodridge and The Metropolitan Alliance of Police, Woodridge Police Chapter #51 (2022-2024)
- The Village of Woodridge and The Metropolitan Alliance of Police, Woodridge Civilians Chapter #639 (2021-2023)
Human Resources Manager
5 Plaza Drive
Woodridge, IL 60517
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.