The HRAC is a committee appointed by the Mayor and Village Board. The Committee was created in January 2022 with the purpose of deepening understanding and facilitating meaningful connections and conversations around diversity, equity, equality, and inclusion. The goals of the Committee include:
- Serving as champions of diversity, equity, equality, and inclusion in Woodridge
- Providing an opportunity for dialogue and engagement
- Increasing inclusive community connectedness in a meaningful and sustainable way
- Identifying ways in which to celebrate our diverse community
HRAC DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION
- Second Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m.
- Training Room at Woodridge Village Hall (Second Floor), 5 Plaza Drive