Available SitesClick here for our Available Sites Search to view retail, warehouse, office and vacant parcels for development opportunties in Woodridge.
2020 Economic Development Update Video
Featured at the State of Village on February 5, 2020, this video highlights current economic conditions and showcases the Village's clear vision for 2020. The video also highlights the important relationship between the local business community and the Village.
Commercial Grant OpportunitiesThe Village currently offers a commercial grant program - The Small Business Grant Program. To learn more about the program visit the Grant Opportunities page.
Economic Development Report
In 2013, the Village produced the first annual Economic Development Report to highlight accomplishments, changes to the development environment, and challenges from the previous year. The report, now in its seventh year, is helpful to track benchmarks to assist the Village Board and the community in establishing strategic goals for future years.
Current Development ProjectsThe Village maintains an interactive mapping application that provides updates on projects moving through the development review process or under construction.
how did that store get there?
How Did That Store Get There? is a guide that covers the "how's" and "why's" businesses locate in a community and the Village's role in business attraction. This document focuses on the Economic Development efforts of the Village and factors that a business considers before locating in a community.
Support for Local Businesses - Shop Woodridge Action PlanIn March 2017, the Village Board approved the Shop Woodridge Action Plan. The Action Plan is intended to be a road map for improving Woodridge’s support of the local business community over the next three to five years. Implementation of the action items will require dedication by the Village of Woodridge, support of local business organizations such as Chamber630 and assistance from the business community.
business resource guide
The Business Resource Guide highlights resources and opportunities for new and existing businesses.
What's at the Crossroads of Opportunity?
- Lower Taxes - Woodridge is sensitive to the impact taxes have on business operations. That is why Woodridge has a very competitive sales tax compared to surrounding communities and looks for other ways to reduce the property tax burden.
- High Quality of Life - Woodridge employees and residents enjoy a high quality of life that is the result of diverse recreational opportunities, well maintained municipal services and a diverse economy.
- Easy Access to Transportation - Woodridge is linked to the Chicago region by I-355 and I-55 which intersect in Woodridge.
- Plenty of Customers - Within a five mile radius of Woodridge, there are over 268,000 residents with a projected 2015 median family income of $100,000.
- Pro Business Environment - Woodridge believes that its success is built on a diverse tax base. Commercial development is key to that success.
- Staff with the Answers - Contact Community Development with any questions at 630-719-4750.