The Plan Commission serves as an advisory commission to the Village Board of Trustees. Their primary functions include providing guidance on:
- Comprehensive Plan amendments, land use and neighborhood character
- Development proposals including zoning, special use and subdivision requests
- Zoning and Building Code variance requests
- Hearing appeals of building and zoning decisions
- Joe Przepiorka, Chairman
- Nancy Balogh
- Jeff Cortez
- Jeff Gaspar
- Debra Hendle-Kinnunen
- Jim Jarog
- John Seelander
- First and third Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
- Werch Board Room at the Village Hall, 5 Plaza Drive
For upcoming Plan Commission considerations, please click here.