- E-Waste items to fill one (1) grocer paper bag size -5 stickers
- TV/Monitors, with maximum weight limit of 50 lbs. -15 stickers
- Larger TV’s (50 lbs or more) require a special pick-up
Other Options:DuPAGE COUNTY
DuPage County has partnered with a number of local municipalities and townships with electronic recycling options. Click here to view a flyers of the locations, drop off times, and limitations on e-recycling.
See the DuPage County Recycling Guide for information on electronics recycling and information on specialty items including appliances. Appliances with liquids or refrigerants will not be accepted.
Residential electronics can be dropped off at the following locations at no charge. Be sure to check with each location before bringing your electronics as guidelines & accepted items can vary.
- Goodwill Industries
- Best Buy Program
- Cell Phone Recycling
- Office Max Recycling Program
- Staples Recycling Program
- My Green Electronics
- Analog to Digital Television Information
- Electronic Media Recycling:
- Recycle for Breast Cancer
Will County Offers Drop Off and Pick-Up Recycling ServiceWill County offers residential electronic recycling free drop-off service to all Woodridge residents as well as pick-up from your front door for $40 from A-Team. Details at http://www.willcountygreen.com/greenguide/electronic.aspx
Permanent DuPage County Recycling SitesNo hazardous waste is accepted at any collection site. In addition to the listed free drop off locations, many municipalities host one-day collection events. Events are posted on the county's website.
Additional Recycling Resources: