You may still register online through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 18.
If you miss the registration deadline, grace period voting allows individuals to register or update their registration and vote or early vote at the same time. Grace period registration and voting takes place at the following:
- October 7 through November 3 at the DuPage County Fairgrounds, 2015 Manchester Road, Wheaton
- October 19 through November 2 at designated early voting locations
- November 3 at your polling location
Due to COVID-19, the DuPage County Clerk is encouraging voters to cast a ballot before Election Day on November 3, either by mail or during early voting. The DuPage County Election Division has many voting resources, including information on:
- Registering to vote
- Tracking your vote by mail ballot (Note: Ballots will not begin to be mailed out until Sept. 24, 2020. It may take four to five business days to receive a Ballot after that date)
- Requesting a vote by mail ballot
- Checking your voter registration status
- Finding your polling place
- Applying to be an election judge
- Early voting locations
Polling Places – Those seeking information on their polling location can use the DuPage County Voter Lookup Tool at https://www.dupageco.org/VoterLookup/ and selecting the Search by Location tab.Early Voting - https://www.dupageco.org/earlyvoting/
- September 24 - November 2, 2020: at the DuPage Fairgrounds (2015 Manchester Road, Wheaton).
Hours include Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to noon.
- October 19 - October 31, 2020: Designated temporary early voting locations throughout DuPage County.
Hours include Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For a listing of temporary early voting sites, click here.
- October 19 - November 2, 2020: Designated permanent early voting locations throughout DuPage County.
Hours include Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sa/Su 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For a listing of permanent early voting sites, click here.
- There are two permanent drop boxes at the DuPage County campus in Wheaton. One is outside that you can drive up and drop off, one is inside near the guard station at 421 N. County Farm Road.
- There will be temporary drop boxes at the same early voting locations listed above during the early voting dates and times inside of the polling location (as to be supervised by the election judges).