- Click here for a Building Permit Application
Major residential projects (including new single family homes, basement finishes, additions, remodels and three-season rooms) and major commercial projects (including new buildings, remodels, alterations, and additions) require 5 sets of drawings. Plans should be submitted folded and not rolled.
Building permits are required for the construction, alteration, repair, demolition, or movement of any building or structure in the Village of Woodridge. Construction must begin within three months and must be completed within one year after receiving building permit. If the construction process is expected to exceed one year’s time, a schedule of completion shall be provided at the time of application for permit.
- Click here to search for all permit handouts
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2011 National Electric Code with Amendments
- 2014 State of Illinois Plumbing Code with Amendments
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Fire Code
- Life Safety Code NFPA No. 101, 2006 Edition
- Illinois Accessibility Code, 1997
- 2012 International Property Maintenance
- DuPage County Countywide Stormwater and Flood Ordinance
- Minimum Security Code
- 2015 Energy Conservation Code
Between September 1 and May 31, no construction, erection, excavation, or any other process of building whatsoever, shall be performed within the village before the hour of ten o’clock (10:00) A.M. or after the hour of five o’clock (5:00) P.M. on any Sunday, or before the hour of seven o'clock (7:00) A.M. or after seven o'clock (7:00) P.M. on any other day.