DuPage Convalescent Center accepts the following donations:
- Craft items
- Household items
- Knick knacks
- Seasonal decorations
- Small appliances
- Small furniture
- Wall art
Tools for schools and more! Collections are ongoing from Monday through Friday. Call SCARCE
at 630-545-9710, or send an email
. SCARCE collects every week day.View a list of items
that SCARCE collects or recycles.
Drop off items during the following business hours:
- American flags
- Art supplies
- Books (any and all kinds)
- Cell Phones
- Clothing buttons
- Eye glasses
- Printer cartridges (new or broken, toner and ink jet)
- Safety pins
- School supplies
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Second Saturday of each month, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
799 Roosevelt Roosevelt Road
Building 2, Suite 108
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137