Debris and Refuse Management
The Village has created an online map which specifically identifies the properties and Woodridge boundaries of those affected by the June 20 tornado. The map indicates sections of towns who are either on the Thursday or Friday regular waste collection pick-up schedule. The Village is sharing information that is beneficial to all residents impacted, along with specific information for Thursday and Friday customers.
- Bundling not required and no length requirement
- 8” diameter is the maximum allowed, no trunks or stumps
- No leaves or grass clipping
- Located on 71st Street, just west of Woodridge Drive
INFORMATION FOR ALL RESIDENTS
STORM DEBRIS: Storm debris is defined as household items damaged (i.e. patio furniture, trampolines); construction materials (siding, roofing, drywall, treated lumber); fencing; sheds and shed contents; garage doors. Storm debris does not include tree/landscape debris (branches, limbs, tree trunks, stumps, etc).
- Many tree contractors are responsible for removing tree debris as part of the private property tree removal contract. Residents should review any documents and hold their contractor responsible to the terms of the agreement, specifically regarding debris removal.