Through the sharing of this information, we hope to better inform residents and continue to improve the decision making process that helps shape our community.
Community Direction - The Strategic Management ProcessThe Strategic Management Process is an important step in developing the Village's goals for the coming year. Annually, Village officials and residents discuss community needs, prioritize policy options, and set goals. The changing needs of Woodridge residents are recognized and addressed through the Strategic Management Process, which set goals that serve as a foundation for the annual budget. Visit the Strategic Management webpage for more information on this process. Below you can find quarterly scorecards regarding the Village's achievement and pursuit of these goals.
Reports on Goal Achievement & Pursuit
- 2018 Village Board Strategic Priorities and Goals
- 2015 Strategic Management Report
- 2014-2015 Strategic Action Plan Scorecard - 1st Quarter
- 2013-2014 Strategic Action Plan Scorecard - 4th Quarter
- More Reports...
- 2020 Budget
- 2020 Budget-in-Brief
- 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- 2019 PAFR
- OpenGov - Financial Information Portal
- Tax Information
- Public Pension Information
- Where Do My Taxes Go
- Property Taxes PowerPoint
Employee Wage & Benefit Information Village Communication
- The Focus Quarterly Newsletter
- E-News - The village's weekly electronic newsletter. Sign up with your email address
- Water Bill Briefs
- Press Releases
- Current News - Current news items appearing on the village's website
- Information Portal Containing Village Board Official Documents, Agendas, Minutes, and Video.
- Information Portal Containing Plan Commission Agendas and Minutes.
- For Documents, Agendas, and Minutes for meetings prior to 2012, please visit the Archive Center.
Prevailing WageThe Village is required to publish the prevailing wage rates for DuPage, Cook, and Will counties as ascertained by the Illinois Department of Labor (IDOL). Click here to view the IDOL prevailing wage website and select the applicable county from the list.
Village Projects - Development ChartThe development projects map provides an opportunity to view current development projects taking place throughout the Village.
- DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference
- Illinois Municipal League
- Metropolitan Mayors Caucus
- Pension Fairness for Illinois Communities
- Will County Governmental League
Village ContractsFor Village contracts starting in 2012, the documents are stored in a searchable on-line database. Simply visit the Village's information portal and search for the contract you are seeking by entering keywords in the search field and executing your search. Results can be sorted by date as well as by document type. Many contracts are approved by resolution.